What's worse than a sick pet? Three of them! Viruses and parasitic infections can quickly spread among your pets, making them feel miserable. Taking these preemptive steps when one of your furry f ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Once a pet (dog or cat, puppy or kitten) is "enrolled" any vaccines (see list below) it receives are free for its lifetime.
• There is a onetime “enrollment" or "membership" fee for your pet's age.
• Enrollment/Membership will remain current, as long as the pet is examined by the doctor once a year (every 12 months).
• New patients, may be enrolled at the first wellness examination.
• Established patients may be enrolled in the program as long as the pet has had a wellness examination by the doctor within in the last year. To keep the enrollment active, the pet must have a wellness examination within one year of its last visit.
The vaccines included:
• Puppy/Kitten Boosters
• Annual or 3-year Rabies
• Annual or 3-year Canine Distemper, Adenovirus-2, Parvovirus or Feline Rhinotrachietis, Calicivirus and Panleukopenia
• Annual or 3-year Feline Leukemia
• Leptospirosis (Canine Only)
Special order vaccines or vaccines not mentioned above (those NOT routinely recommended) are NOT included.
Other services and products received or purchased at the time of the veterinarian’s examination/visit are Not Free and are at an additional fee to the doctor’s examination fee. These additional fees include services and products such as heartworm tests, intestinal parasite tests, deworming, flea prevention, heartworm prevention, feline leukemia tests and any procedure deemed necessary to keep your pet healthy. This program is for vaccines only.
To keep the enrollment current, all that is required is a yearly wellness examination at its normal fee by the veterinarian.